WELCOME TO THE SCHOOL NURSE'S WEB PAGE!
Jamie Kiernan RN, BSNExt. email@example.com
- All parents must fill out the covid health screening by 7:45 am every morning that their child is physically in the building.
- PLEASE keep your child home if they are having fever, cough, chills, headache, loss of smell or taste OR if they or anyone in your household has been exposed to COVID 19.
- All students trying out for a school sport must have a current yearly physical on file. Please click on my Sports Forms page for a copy of this form.
- If a student has had a sports physical in the last 365 days and it is on file in the Nurse's office you may click on "Health Update/Repeat Athlete Form - Schedule C" to download this form. This form is to be completed and signed by a parent and handed into the Nurse's office PRIOR to student trying out for a sport.
- The State of NJ highly recommends that students get physical examinations at least once during each developmental stage: Early childhood (pre-school through grade 3), pre-adolescence (grade four through six), and adolesence (grade seven through twelve).